Coriander Seeds (Dhania) Podi



Ingredients (Translation)

5 tbsp Coriander Seeds
2 tbsp blackgram dal
2 tbsp bengalgram dal
2 Red chillies
1/8 tsp asafoetida
8 to 10 pepper
Salt to taste

Dry roast these ingredients and grind them along with salt to a coarse powder.

Mix with rice and serve.

You can store in an airtight container for almost 15 days.

Sending this over to Roma for her Long Live the shelf event.

Dhania podi also goes to Priya's Think spice:Think coriander seeds event started by Sunita
powders for mixing with rice recipe, how to make dhania podi
Affiliate of 100% Microwave Cooking, Ideas money, Time Pass, Inspirations for life, Easy crafts, Earn a Crore

5 comments:

Padmaja said...

hey my favourite podi!!!
i love having it with dosas and idlis as well!!
I never tried making it at home but rely on my lovely sis who makes it but now i think i will it a try

FH said...

I got it this time,it's new!;D
Looks yum,I have to save these pudis for dosas.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am not sure if I received your entry for WYF-Snacks event. Can you please tell me which one is it, so that I can pick that up. Thanks in advance.
oh! btw, the podi looks yummy. We too make this to use in some curries or to serve with idlis, dosas etc.,

Sharmi said...

this is new to me. have to try this.

EC said...

@Padmaja...do give it a try and let me know

Yes Asha, these podis go very well with dosas and idlis too.

Thanks Hima for your views.

Do try it out Sharmi..

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby