Budding blogger : Silpa

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

This week's featured budding blogger is Silpa from Anitha's Kitchen. Silpa dedicates this blog to her mother who is a superb cook..She is a daughter trying to cook as food as good as her mom's and also sharing their secret recipes with other food lovers..Here is what she has to say-


Hi there, This blog is dedicated to my MOM. She is such a wonderful person, who always inspires me. My mom is a great cook, whatever she cooks, jus comes out perfect. I used to sit on dinning table n watch her ,how she is preparing those delicious foods while i used to tell all the things i had done during the day. Haaa, those were the beautiful days.... I forgot to tell u guys that this blog is named after her - Anitha....

I got married 2 yrs back n came here. Whenever i enter kitchen, i used to feel like that i am in an entirely different world. With the help of my mom, food blogs, technology( yahoo, Skype), i came over my worst nightmare. Now, i am a good cook. Inspired by mom n food blogs, i too started a blog to share my recipes n secrets to those who feel cooking is a nightmare.

My blog is a combination of Indian food n American food, of course they will be some recipes in future from other cuisines around the world.

From my kitchen to yoursss. Enjoy those recipes...

1 comment:

Silpa said...

Thank you so much for posting my blog...

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby