Budding blogger: Jayasree

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Introducing Jayasree from Desi Food Bytes this week in the budding blogger series..You can look forward to simple and easy to make recipes in her blog..Here is what Jayasree has to say about herself and her blog-

Having spent all my life in Bangalore, it's only natural that you can expect to find recipes that are unique to this region.

I'm also familiar with Andhra cuisine. In my blog , I wish to share all the tried & tested vegetarian recipes cooked in my kitchen .

My latest passion is baking. The blogging world has opened out a whole host of possibilities that I could learn & try to satiate the sugar cravings of my boys & mine too ! It is so easy to follow the step to step instructions of the fellow bloggers & achieve what was hither to alien to me.

In the same way, I would like to record in my blog, recipes familiar to me , so that others can make use of the same.
I would be privileged if you did stop by spend some time in my blog.

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby