WYF:Specialty food event announcement

Thanks for participating in WYF:Light Meal event..The roundup would be up in a day or two..Meanwhile, this month's theme is Specialty food.

Tirunelveli halwa, Srivilliputtur Pal khova, Maddur vada, Hyderabadi Biriyani, Agra petha, Pushkar ka Malpua, Tirupati Ladoo, Lucknow ke chaat, Mumbai ke vada pav, Kolkatta ke Rosgulla and so on...every region has its own specialty dish..Be it Indian or International..This month lets have a collection of specialty recipes across states/country at one place so that everyone gets an easy access to such recipes..So, let us know how to cook ur favourite specialty dish from ur region all through this month


As always, the rules remain the same -

1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and add the logo if possible. In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and the logo. Please restrict the number of entries to three.

*** Adding the event announcement link is a must in your post and also reposting in case of archives.

2) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. No eggs please. If you are a non-blogger, you can mail me the recipe and the picture.

3) Mail me the following details -

** Please follow the same order in your mails as it helps a lot during the roundup

Subject: WYF: Specialty food,

Your name:
Blog name:
Dish name:
Link to the post:
For archived entries, the reposted link:

to easycrafts@gmail.com by 30th November '09. I will pick up the picture from your blog...you neednt send it. The roundup would be published during the first week of December.


Looking forward to your participation in the event.

18 comments:

Nivedita Thadani said...

HI
Great event!!
There is lot in our region, I will try my best to send at least one!!!

Padmajha said...

wow!!great theme!Count me in..

Priya Suresh said...

Will send my entries, lovely theme EC!

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Nice event...will try sending u some

Unknown said...

sounds good..i just posted kanchipuram idli today..

Radhika said...

wow, a great theme to bring out the specialities. Will surely think and post

notyet100 said...

lovely event will try to send in somethin,.;-)

Spice said...

I'm in....

Khaugiri said...

Missed the last event.... Count me in for this:)

vidhas said...

count me in!!

Cool Lassi(e) said...

I have a couple of dishes in mind.Will send them soon.

RV @ Food for 7 Stages said...

I am crazy with some of the speciality foods that you have mentioned here... count me in and please include my email id foodfor7stagesoflife@gmail.com when you make an event announcement so that I don't miss any of them.. Thanks

kitchen queen said...

wonderful event I would love to participate in this event.

Eat2live2travel said...

Hey thanks for your comment in my blog. Great event. I have posted my recipe from Rajasthan and have also included the link. Thanks for your help. Also please include my email id anshu.paul@gmail.com for future events so that I dont miss any of them.

Cham said...

Hi EC,
Will Chivda fit the speciality food, let me know I posted the recipe!

EC said...

Thanks all of you

Yes Cham..u can definetely send in ur chivda for the event

Padhu Sankar said...

Can I send Coconut rice for the event as it is mostly prepared only in Tamil Nadu .

Ash said...

Hello,

first time here & wanted to participate.... Hence I have sent u the relevant details.... but not sure if everything is fine.... If not kindly lemme know, about the same.....

Ash....

(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby