Super Blogger Sunday: Deesha of Vegetable Platter

This week's featured blogger is Deesha from Vegetable Platter. You can look forward to some good varieties of Indian and International cuisines in her 16 months old blog.



EC: Tell us something about yourself

Deesha: Vegetable Platter is a little more than an year old .. my entry into the blogging world was only after having got married. I would constanly google for recipes & I stumbled upon so many blogs. I have always been so passionate about food, so starting a food blog was very natural.


EC: Who and what inspired you to start food blogging ?

I would spend quite a lot of time online, thats when I felt I could post recipes as it would help me keep track of the new recipes I would learn rather than jotting them down in a diary .. when the blog started taking a good shape, It got me even more interested into various aspects of blogging

EC: How do you think blogging has changed your life and widened your exposure?

Deesha: It really hasn't changed my life in any way but I am definitely better aware about different cuisines now

EC: Tell us something about Chat Seva blog.

Deesha: My uncle started Chat seva to run a few advertising experiments .. they cover a wide range of topics, I write about food

EC: Your signature dish that is a favourite among your friends

Deesha: I think I make pretty good Veg Biryani & shahi pulao .. my husband is not a foodie at all, but he loves my aloo gobi

EC: What are your main sources of recipes ??

Deesha: I am always on the lookout for new recipes, it could be a newspaper, magazine, friends, mom & just anyone who cooks good food. I usually never hesitate to ask anyone for a recipe

EC: Your favourite vegetarian recipe

Deesha: It really is so difficult to pick one recipe, I guess I love Kodbales & I love Majjige Huli - total comfort food


6 comments:

SE said...

hi deesha..good to know about you..

Priya Suresh said...

Nice to know more about Deesha...

Sandhya Hariharan said...

Hi Deesha... Good to know abt your space from EC's blog.
You have a nice space dear.. I will b visitng more often..

Do drop by my blog when youfind time.

Cheers
Sandhya

Dori said...

Fun to read... I also started my blog after realizing I searched recipes too much :P

Sailaja Damodaran said...

all the best....nice to know about u

Cham said...

I love her place :) Great to know about Deesha!

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby