Budding blogger: Rohini

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.



This week's featured blogger in the budding blogger series is Rohini of Curries and Spices - The blog with a simple and neat template, lovely pics and an increasing recipe count


In Rohini's words-

Originally started as a hobby to pass my free time, this blog is now my passion; A passion that beautifully compliments my other passion - Cooking. Being a hard-core foodie myself, the craving to please my beloved hubby and my own palates keeps me going to try new recipes.

About my blog: This blog mainly features simple, day-to-day cooking (both south Indian and north Indian cuisine) in our households and occasional specialities from over the world. As an amateur budding photographer, I have also tried to make all the posts visually appealing.

Hopefully my blog, with all the support from my fellow-bloggers and readers, would evolve into a more appealing and indispensable nook for all.

5 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Best of luck to Rohini.

Rohini said...

Thanks dear for featuring me this week!! I am honored! :)

Sailaja Damodaran said...

welcome...nice to know about u

Priya Suresh said...

Glad to know more about Rohini...

Dolly Sharma said...

All the Best Rohini- From one new blogger to another. Visited your blog. Impressive.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby