Budding blogger: Nivedita

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.



This week's featured blogger is Nivedita of Nivedita's Kitchen with Simple and homely recipes

My name is Nivedita, I am from Karnataka, born and brought up in Hubli- Dharwad. After marriage, I stayed in UAE (Abu dhabi, Sharjah) for 11 years. Now back in India, for my children and their education.

Entered the kitchen at the age of seven, still loves to cook and experiment the food. I eat anything in the plate. I believe in simple living. Always ready to learn something new. Love to read books!

Even though I created my blog in December 2007, I started posting only in March 2009. It was delayed for many personal problems. But it was always in my mind to start it one day!!! So Here I am with my many recipes and my views on many issues. Still working on some events and projects and articles on current issues.

My motto to start a blog was to introduce many North Karnataka recipes and to try food from other blogs and share with others. And I wanted to express my feelings and views!! which is very easy in blog world.

3 comments:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

welcome to the blogging world....nice to know about u....

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
Thanks a lot for introducing me to everyone!

lata raja said...

Thanks Ec for introducing Nivedita. And welcome Nivedita. all the best!

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby