WYF: Side dish event announcement

Many a times due to our busy schedule and our desire to cook various new dishes for the blog, we miss out on our favourite dishes. The main objective behind the What's Your Favourite event series is to give you an opportunity to cook all that which drives you crazy...This month's theme for the What's Your Favourite event is "Side dish"...it could be dry side dish or gravies..something that you always crave for in spite of making it several times..so cook up your favourite side dish atleast once during April and satisfy your tastebuds

Please note that

1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and add the logo if possible. In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and the logo. Please restrict the number of entries to three.


2) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. No eggs please. If you are a non-blogger, mail me the recipe and the picture.


3) Mail me the following details - Subject: WYF:Side dish, your name, dish name and link to the post to easycrafts@gmail.com by 30th April '09. I will pick up the picture from your blog...you neednt send it. The roundup would be published during the first week of May.


Looking forward to your participation in the event.

20 comments:

Suparna said...

Hi EC,
It's a fabulous topic! will surely send in my entries :) I already have some in mind :)
Happy hosting! all the best! Enjoy.
TC

Chitra said...

sure, iam in:)

Priya Suresh said...

Count me in! Ec

FH said...

Good one, will send something for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Rupali Jain said...

I am in!!!!!!!

Cham said...

I will try to send a dish for u EC

welcome said...

hi EC,I just mailed you my side dish link details,hope you got it...Thanks for organising this wonderful contest.

Madhu's cooking gallery said...

I am in!!

Unknown said...

hi EC
Nice event.
I will be sending my entry soon:)

Unknown said...

Sent u mine!

Mansi said...

hey EC, just sent u my entry:)

TestingSalesforce said...

me too..lots in mind. and do pls tell me, how to check the events of the month? Do you have any separate blog for the events and conducted by whom?

Chitra said...

hi ec, just posted mine;)

EC said...

@ Anu.I dont have any seperate blog for list of events..I browse through different blogs and check for events..you can see the sites I have listed in Link widget on the right side bar-Red chillies and Sia maintain a list of the events..

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

Sent you something - my favorite!

Vikis Kitchen said...

Very useful event . Can't wait to see the round up:) Just now I too sent u a entry. Hope it suits the event.

Kalyani said...

Sent u my favorite ...

D said...

Please join this community: http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=87297346 and participate in our Indian Cooking Knol-edge Contest to win $150 USD and Master Sanjeev Kapoor cookbooks!

Anonymous said...

EC, sent you my entry

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby