Moong dal Laddu



This recipe is adapted from Madhavi's version at My Veggie World blog

Ingredients

1 cup greengram dal
2 tsp rice
1 cup sugar
2 cardamoms
1/2 cup ghee
Roasted cashews and dry grapes

Dry roast the greengram dal and rice on low flame till it starts turning red. Cool and grind it well. Also grind sugar and cardamom.

Melt the ghee, add all the ingredients and mix well. Make balls of it.

A very delicious sweet ready in few minutes..


Sending this over to Mythreyee for the Sweet Series event


Usha from Veg Inspirations considers me to be her blogging friend and has passed on this award to me..thanks a lot I would like to pass this on to

Priya
Skribles
Divya Vikram
DK
Veda

how to make moong dal ladoo, ladu, mung dal balls, mung dhal sweet, instant sweet, dessert recipe, sweet in 10 minutes, south indian sweets
Affiliate of 100% Microwave Cooking, Ideas money, Time Pass, Inspirations for life, Easy crafts, Earn a Crore

13 comments:

Veda said...

thank u thank u thank u soooo much for the award!

notyet100 said...

ladoo looks delicious..

Unknown said...

Laddu looks yummy & delicious... congrats....

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the award..and the laddus look really yummy..

Suganya said...

This is my hubby's fav, Was searching for a nice recipe, finally got one. Will try it for sure....

Usha said...

Looks delicious,I make a similar one with daliya called maa laaddu :)

Trupti said...

ladoo looks very delicious EC

Illatharasi said...

Good one... waiting to try it;)

Srikitchen said...

a new recipe for me!

Indian Khana said...

Very nice laddu..gud recipe..

Dershana said...

Hey EC, I have a lil something for you at my blog. Come over :-)

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats EC! love these laddus! I don't make these much, as I can never control the urge to gorge on them, but everytime I see laddoos in yours I get tempted to make some...maybe I will just make some maalaadoos:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur award .... and Thanks EC for passing it on to me.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby