Masala papad


Ingredients

Urad plain papad
2 tomato finely chopped
2 onions finely chopped
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Chat masala
Oil to fry

Fry the papad and allow excess oil to drain on a tissue paper. Alternatively you can even roast it on the stove directly.

Just before serving, spread chopped tomato, onion and coriander leaves. Sprinkle salt and chat masala.

Serve immediately, else it will get soggy.
how to make masala papad, quick and easy starter recipe, popular starter, simple and healthy non oily low fat snack, evening snack for kids,

14 comments:

Parita said...

This is my all time favorite...i remember having only masala papads for my dinner :)

lubnakarim06 said...

My all time favourite....looks yum...

Chitra said...

New to me..will try in a weekend
:)

Kanchan said...

One of the easiest starter to prepare :)

Nandinis food said...

My fav papad! Looks Yum!

Sanghi said...

One of my favt EC.!

Mansi said...

Just love masala papad...best starter..

Nithya said...

A super good started and my ever favorite. :)

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Nice evening snack.....

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

My all time favorite..

Anu Nandu said...

Simple and Delicious - one of my favs too..

Kothiyavunu said...

Love masala pappad.... yum yum

Unknown said...

This is my super fav..I remember having whenever i used to come from college...in mumbai..its a famous street snack there..simply mouthwatering..

Neha said...

Nice n simple starter , a all time favourite..

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby