Budding blogger : Sandhya


Starting today, every wednesday a new blogger will be introduced in the "Budding blogger" series..New bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) who would like to promote their blogs through Simple Indian Food, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com

This week meet Sandhya of Sandhya's Kitchen. Beautiful pictures, information about goodness of the key ingredient and a variety of recipes add to the attractiveness of this blog. :

Sandhya says -

My Love & Passion for Cooking grew after meeting this handsome Hunk Hari who would never tire of praising & appreciating everything I cook. No matter how disasterous it could be. By Product of this Passion is Sandhya's Kitchen.

Sandhya's Kitchen is a very passionate culinary corner where I ponder & experiment Cooking. .Looking forward to make it a onestop location for any kind of Vegetarian Breaks in years to come.




Just a week more to go for the WYF: Festive treat event to end..Rush in your entries

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
i just started my blog and it would be great if you could introduce me to others through your platform. today i posted my first recipe, though its without a pic, but i will soon be starting to post pics of dishes i churn out.
by the way, you have a great blog, and i hope to come bak for recipes and tips.

Pooja

Unknown said...

Tats a gud thought and idea!

Raks said...

Nice series to encourage the new :)

Malar said...

Hi,
I just started my blog before a month.It would be good if you could introduce me in your blog..
(www.malar-n.blogspot.com)

Sailaja Damodaran said...

one way of encouragement.....keep it up

Unknown said...

Very nice idea and effort on your side. Keep up the good work, will send our details soon.

Vidhya said...

you are doing a great job here:)

Sanghi said...

Wow. nice idea to encourage and boost a new blogger buddy! Do try to participate in my FIL-Ghee sweets event @ http://sanghi-tastybites.blogspot.com/2009/09/fil-ghee-for-this-season-and-spicy.html

Lebouffe said...

Nice idea.. I'll send in my blog details too :)

Myvegfare said...

what a idea!, good work, will be meeting lot of new bloggers then & with new recipe ideas, happy blogging sandhya

Chitra said...

EC ,this is really a good idea to introduce new bloggers.I came to know sandhya's blog from here.Keep up this good work..

Pari Vasisht said...

Hi EC. keep up the good work.

lata raja said...

Wow! what an idea! This will indeed be such an encouragement. And a good way for others to check new comers!

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi
I am very impressed by this idea of introducing new bloggers!! it is really encouraging for a new comers. Thanks a lot for taking so much effort!!!

Mere Chulhe Se..... said...

I am a new blogger. Just started few months back. Can u introduce me through your blog please?

Sujata

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby