Budding blogger: Prajakta

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

This week, we have Pari's blog Foodelicious. The variety in cuisines presented in this blog are superb. Have a look what Pari has to say about her blog -

Hi ! I am Prajakta fondly called Pari and my blog is called Foodelicious

I started blogging since late May’09. I started this blog for two reasons, firstly, to share my interest in cooking with the world and secondly to make myself very busy so that I do not face boredom :-).

I am a born and brought up North Indian Maharashtrian, married to a Kannadiga so my blog has a collection of North Indian, Maharashtrian and Kannada cuisine, as well as my experimental cooking. So one can read about cakes, chocolates and snacks to Bharleli Vaangi, Bissi Bele Bhaath etc. in my blog.

People find it easier to understand a recipe if there’s a pictorial and theoretical explanation simultaneously. As far as possible I try to post step by step method of preparation in my posts which has now become my blog’s forte.

6 comments:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Nice to know more about u...all the best Pari...

lata raja said...

Nice to know more about dear Pari! EC your gesture is so very commendable.

Unknown said...

Nice to know about you Pari, keep it going EC.

Pari Vasisht said...

Thanks dearie for featuring me.

Uma said...

nice intro. good to know more about Pari!

Unknown said...

very nice serice EC great work and nice intro too. good to know more about you Pari.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby