WYF:Kitchen Gadget event announcement

Kitchen Gadgets are the ones that make our life in kitchen easier, reducing the efforts and time involved in cooking. So, this month's theme for What's Your Favourite event is Favourite Kitchen Gadget..it could be your juicer, blender, grater, microwave, coffee maker, food processor, grinder or any other kitchen appliance(electrical as well as non-electrical). All you need to do is cook something with your favourite kitchen gadget and send it over to the event.

Please note that

1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and add the logo if possible. In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and the logo. Please restrict the number of entries to a maximum of 3.


2) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. No eggs please. If you are a non-blogger, mail me the recipe and the picture.

3) Mail me the following details - Subject: WYF- Kitchen Gadget, your name, dish name and link to the post to easycrafts@gmail.com by 30th November '08. I will pick up the picture from your blog...you neednt send it. The roundup would be published during the first week of December.

Due to some personal reasons I may not able to post frequently on the blog and leave comments on your blogs as before for some more days..However, please do send in your entries as I want to keep the event going.

Looking forward to your participation in the event. Please rush in your entries for the WYF:Party food event as tommorrow is the last date .. No late entries please as I will be posting the roundup in a day or two.

13 comments:

Sangeeth said...

This is very innovative da EC. love it ....count me in...I am gonna use all my gadgets for this event lol!

Unknown said...

hope you have rec.my entry for the party event..

Unknown said...

Differen event..

Usha said...

Good event...let me see if I can contribute something for this :-)

Illatharasi said...

This is interesting... I am thinking which is my favourtite gadget ;)

Divya said...

nice event...love tot participate in this event...

Kitchen Chronicles said...

Nice and different event. will try to participate.

Vibaas said...

EC, can i send entries for different gadgets or should all my entries be using the same gadget?

Sunshinemom said...

Am back and it feels good to look up blogs! Since I am going to be blogging less, I hope I will have something to send in this time!

Padmajha said...

Hi EC!Got an award for u in my blog @ http://seduceyourtastebuds.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-second-award-and-few-words.html

Anonymous said...

Nice event EC, will participate.

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me,will surely send in a recipe cooked up with my fav. kitch. gadget:)

Vibaas said...

I have something for you in my blog :)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby