Fun 'n' Sun Event Announcement


Summer is around the corner and with this we all are getting out our caps, sun glasses, heading to beaches and trying to eat something that would keep us active and energetic. So, why not share all that you do to keep the sun at bay..Announcing the Fun 'n' Sun event all throughout the month of April. Send me your drinks and food recipes which would keep you cool during summers. You could also send me ideas to beat the heat and I would feature them all in the roundup of the event in the first week of May.

Please note the following points regarding the event-

1) Post a link back to the event details and feel free to use the logo.


2) Post a recipe on your blog related to the event before the 3oth of April. If you have some post already on your blog and wish to send that to the event, just add the link back to the event and if possible the logo. Non-bloggers can mail me their recipe and photo of the dish.

3) Only vegetarian recipes please, This is a vegetarian blog...(I don't consider eggs as vegetarian..so please consider that too.)

4) Once you are done with your posting on the blog, mail me at easycrafts@gmail.com the following details - your Name, Blog Name, Name of the Recipe and Link to the recipe. Sending in the snap of the recipe is optional as I will pick it up from the blog itself. But if you have posted more than one photo, its better you attach the one which you would like to see in the roundup.

26 comments:

Pooja said...

Will try to be a part of, I think i have an idea even now :)

Namratha said...

Nice event E, will start working on it!! It's still Spring here though :D

Dhivya said...

wow!count me in:))

Meera said...

count me in! :-)

Cham said...

Definetly , i will come up with something cool...

EC said...

Thanks all of you for showing so much interest in the event...waiting to see ur yummies for the event

Unknown said...

sounds fun...will try to come up with something...i liked the logo for the event..

Raaga said...

Does April have a 31st?? :-)

Making april fool of us , aren't you?

EC said...

Thanks Soumya...Looking forward to your entries

Thanks Raaga for bringing my attention to the mistake, I truly didnt intend to fool you all..It was a mistake...I hope I will be getting some delicious coolers from you for the event

Sushma said...

Lovely logo pic.. will try to be part of it.. all the best

Anonymous said...

Well, I just posted a nice summery cool drink in my blog. Hope you don't mind, if I send it over to you for this event as well.

EC said...

Thanks smn

Sure a-kay...you could definetely send in the details of that post for the event...thanks for thinking of the event

Anonymous said...

Sure, would love to post something to beat the heat.
A-kay, I really like the slide show on your left panel. I would like to make one too. It makes browsing simpler.

Unknown said...

Hi,what is the mail id for the entries to be sent? I am sorry if it is mentioned and am bothering you.I couldn't find it.

EC said...

Thanks Roma...you can make one for urself from slide.com

@ Sowmya...extremely sorry. I somehow missed it and no one else noticed it too..have made the correction- mail id is easycrafts@gmail.com

notyet100 said...

good theme,..will sure tk part,..

Anonymous said...

A-kay, I tried making a slide show using slide.com. Only problem was that when I tried clicking on the snap of the dish i couldnt go to the recipe. I somehow couldnt program it in that way. Any suggestions ?

EC said...

Thanks Notyet100...looking forward to ur entry

@ Roma...firstly a small correction, A-kay is a different blogger, I am EC..regd ur doubt, even my slideshow doesnt have feature..

Anonymous said...

hey EC! Sorry about that.

Anyway, if you are aware of any slide show that allows us to divert to the recipe then please let me know too.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Im new to this blogging,I have sum recipes n wanna post that,my url is http://foodiefreaks.blogspot.com....just add me........n count me toooo:))

Neha said...

hi,
its hot here always in singapore,
'll defiantely make something for the event

Swati Raman Garg said...

hey can we post a cocktail for this event

Madhavi said...

Lovely Event:))

Sunshinemom said...

Hi E, this is good event for the summer - just sent you my entry. Here's the link in case it goes it gets spammed!

http://tumyumtreats.blogspot.com/2008/04/mango-lassi-mango-yogurt-shake.html

Rama said...

Hi.just now i posted.Let me know whether u got it my mail or not.

Jaya M said...

Dear E ,
have u got my mail ,in case u dont here is the link
http://spiceandcurry.blogspot.com/2008/04/rasmalai-in-summer.html

hugs and smiles
jaya

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby