My First Award


“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”


Pravs of Simply Spicy blog has awarded me the Nice Matters Award to me. This being my first award, i feel so delighted. Thanks a lot Pravs. I would like to pass on the same to all of you and to name some...

Archana from Archana's Kitchen,

Laavanya of Cookery Corner,

Super Chef of Mirchmasala,

Ramya of Mane Adige

Vanamala of My Kitchen World.

14 comments:

Srivalli said...

Congrats on the award!

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Congratulations dear...
&
Thank you so much EC

FH said...

Enjoy it EC, you are a nice girl!:))

Laavanya said...

Congratulations EC on your award and thank you so much for passing it onto me :)

Finla said...

Congragulations with the award.
Love the curry from the earlier post. At home mom used to make them and i loàve them

vimmi said...

Congratulations on your award.

Kalai said...

Congrats on your award, easycrafts! Where's the sweet to celebrate?? :)

Manju said...

Congratulations on ur first award!!! and thank u sooo much!!! Hugsss :)):)

Namratha said...

Congrats E, you deserve it!!:)

DK said...

Hey Ec..am so happy at this award that U got! You are such a wonderful person and so talented that u sure do deserve this one :)

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

Hey EC.. Congratulations on the award!!!! A well deserved one, indeed... And thanx so much for passing it on to me.. I'm flattered!! :)

Red Chillies said...

congrats on a well deserved award!

EC said...

Thanks a lot to all of you for having considered me worth this award..i am really honoured by ur views...

Archana Doshi said...

COngratulations! Thank you so much for passing it on to me. I am pleasantly surprised and flattered

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby