My Best of 2007

Nupur of One hot Stove blog has come up with this new event called the Best of 2007. I have made a list of 10 recipes from both my blogs- Simple Indian food and 100% Microwave cooking. I made all these for the first time during 2007 and they all were superhit. So here they go.....

1) Powerless cooking event-This was the first event i hosted and the response was very good from my friends in the food blogging community.

2) Mava Mutter- Always used mava to make carrot halwa and never had tried any gravy item with mava. This recipe turned out to be a super side dish for rotis.

3) Corn Kebab - This one was really yummy and ideal for a cold winter evening

4) Cabbage Cashew Pakoda - From the time i stopped buying onions, i always used to wonder what other pakoda can i make and these cabbage cashew combination in pakoda worked out very well.

5) Vegetable Fried rice - My sister made this for us the first time and since then i am a fan of vegetable fried rice. Also it is a quick and nice option for those carrying lunch to office.

6) Special Ghee Roast Dosa - Had this for the first time in a hotel in Tirupati and it became an instant favourite. Check out its different style of presentation.

7) Almond Cashew Chikki - Always have tried chikkis with powdered almonds and groundnuts and it was the first time with almond cashew combination.

8) Amla (Nellikaai) Raita - A healthy raita introduced to me by my mother.

9) Hot Crispy Jalebis - Tasty and instant jalebis...no need to get them from sweet stalls anymore

10) Vada Pav - Famous in Maharashtra and one of my all time favourite snack.

vada pav, batata vada, chat, mumbai special, jalebi, corn, makai, vegetables, cabbage, kaju, badam, food, recipe, dosa, khova, khoya,

And now my cooking resolutions for 2008

1) Cook healthy and eat healthy.

2) Cook different cuisines and new dishes

3) Try out all the recipes from other bloggers that i have bookmarked so far

Affiliate of
100% Microwave Cooking, Ideas money, Time Pass, Inspirations for life, Easy crafts, Earn a Crore

8 comments:

Shella said...

All the very best. I enjoy your blog a lot & wish you a great New year ahead.

Rajitha said...

E..great top 10..have loved all you make..and the thought of that food makes me drool :)..wish you and your family a very happy new year....

Nupur said...

Everything on that list sounds so delicious! Thanks for participating, and Happy New Year!

Namratha said...

Love all your recipe Easy, how can I forget the jalebis and the chikki....am yet to try them :) Have a wonderful New Year!!

EC said...

@ Shella...thanks for the appreciation and wish u the same

@ Rajitha...Selecting them was not much a tough job as i chose to select from only those which i made for the first time. Thanks for appreciating and wish u all the same

@ Nupur...my pleasure to participate in such an innovative event..wish u a happy new year too

@ Namratha...Do try and let me know how they were.Wish u too a happy and prosperous new year

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Thank you for leaving ur comment in my blog.

I liked your blog... good recipes..

Happy New Year ...

EC said...

Thanks Vanmala...u too have a great blog there

Anonymous said...

Pleasant Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby