1) Powerless cooking event-This was the first event i hosted and the response was very good from my friends in the food blogging community.
2) Mava Mutter- Always used mava to make carrot halwa and never had tried any gravy item with mava. This recipe turned out to be a super side dish for rotis.
3) Corn Kebab - This one was really yummy and ideal for a cold winter evening
4) Cabbage Cashew Pakoda - From the time i stopped buying onions, i always used to wonder what other pakoda can i make and these cabbage cashew combination in pakoda worked out very well.
5) Vegetable Fried rice - My sister made this for us the first time and since then i am a fan of vegetable fried rice. Also it is a quick and nice option for those carrying lunch to office.
6) Special Ghee Roast Dosa - Had this for the first time in a hotel in Tirupati and it became an instant favourite. Check out its different style of presentation.
7) Almond Cashew Chikki - Always have tried chikkis with powdered almonds and groundnuts and it was the first time with almond cashew combination.
8) Amla (Nellikaai) Raita - A healthy raita introduced to me by my mother.
9) Hot Crispy Jalebis - Tasty and instant jalebis...no need to get them from sweet stalls anymore
10) Vada Pav - Famous in Maharashtra and one of my all time favourite snack. vada pav, batata vada, chat, mumbai special, jalebi, corn, makai, vegetables, cabbage, kaju, badam, food, recipe, dosa, khova, khoya,
And now my cooking resolutions for 2008
1) Cook healthy and eat healthy.
2) Cook different cuisines and new dishes
3) Try out all the recipes from other bloggers that i have bookmarked so far
Affiliate of 100% Microwave Cooking, Ideas money, Time Pass, Inspirations for life, Easy crafts, Earn a Crore