WYF: Breakfast event announcement

The theme for August is Breakfast-the first and most important meal of the day..Share your favourite breakfast recipe all this month and win prizes.

Simple Indian Food completes 2 years of blogging next month and on that happy occassion we will be giving away cookery books to 3 participants..Of all the entries, we will select 10 best recipes on the basis of how healthy is the breakfast, the simplicity and time involved in preparation and presentation of the dish. Then we will have voting done by all of you to choose the 3 best entries...Presently we will be mailing the prizes only in India. In case you reside outside India, we can mail the prize to your relations here

All the best

Please note that

1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and add the logo if possible. In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and the logo. Please restrict the number of entries to three.


2) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. No eggs please. If you are a non-blogger, mail me the recipe and the picture.

3) Mail me the following details -

Subject: WYF:Breakfast,

Your name:
Dish name:
Link to the post:
For archived entries, the reposted link:

to easycrafts@gmail.com by 31st Aug '09. I will pick up the picture from your blog...you neednt send it. The roundup would be published during the first week of September.


Looking forward to your participation in the event.

36 comments:

Chitra said...

congrats EC..will surely send in :)

Arti agarwal said...

nice event,I'll send my entries.But dear check the logo once.It doesn't have link

jayasree said...

Congrats on hitting a milestone. Will surely try to join in your celebration.

chef and her kitchen said...

Congrats for the new milestone..great offer by you..:)
how can some1 miss this oppurtunity??
will definitely send some

lata raja said...

Congratulations on the blog anniversary coming up and wish you many more years of simpleindianfood!!! Will certainly send three entries.

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

My advance wishes to you Suchi. Sure to send in some entries.

Ann said...

Congrats EC, and Thanks for this event. Will send in my entries.

Shri said...

Congrats on the anniversary and I will send in something!

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear!
Gr8 event...will surely send my entries.

Srivalli said...

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary EC..

Myvegfare said...

hi, that's a wonderful one which surely helps us not to wonder what to cook early in the morning , & congrats on the anniversary, Great event for this occasion, hope i will be able to participate

Kalyani said...

Congrats on ur milestone ...... & will definetely send my entries ........

Malaysian Delicacies said...

Hi,
Thx for informing.Will try to send in an entry.
Cheers

Priya Narasimhan said...

advanced wishes for the blog anniversary..will surely send in my recipes..

Unknown said...

will definitely be a part of it!

vidhas said...

Nice event, Count me In!!

Navita (Gupta) Hakim said...

Congratulations EC...u must be proud of urself dear :)

Khaugiri said...

Congratulations!!!!! Nice event .... I am in....

Nivedita Thadani said...

Congratulations :-),
Will try something new and send it!

Preeti Kashyap said...

hey....came to your blog to read about the potato halwa that u had submitted for the FIC event...Was wondering if i can participate too.

Preeti Kashyap said...

and congrats! :)

Preeti Kashyap said...

hi...I sent you my entry....please do check and reply if I have sent everything you needed...thanks!

kamala said...

Hi, Nice event. I am a new blogger.Can i take part in this event?

www.cookatease.com

Unknown said...

Just sent my entries to u'r event..Pls check EC

Preeti Kashyap said...

Thanks EC..sending another contribution by tonight...:)

Mansi said...

Congrats! Great to hear about this event...I am in.

Humaira said...

Hello EC, ur blog is awesome. I sent you my contest entry.

Sashi said...

Hi EC, First time here. Congrats on successful completion of 2 yrs !!! am sending my entry. :)

Panchpakwan said...

Hi EC, 1st time at your site..nice work..
This is nice event...sending my entry..:)

Deepti said...

FOA Congrats x...first time here n will try to send u my entry too.

Dipskitchen

Panchpakwan said...

Hi,

Sent you my entry for the event.
Hope you have received it.

lubnakarim06 said...

I just dropped in my entries.

Panchpakwan said...

Hi Ec,

Sent my 2nd entry...hope you have received it.

Siddhi said...

Hello!
My name is Siddhi and I live in New Jersey, US. I just started a blog on cooking and I plan to cook 192 cuisines in 291, I hope at least.

This contest sounds like a lot of fun. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I only have a few days but I would love to enter this contest.

Siddhi said...

Check out my blog at siddhivegcook.blogspot.com

Kanchan said...

hie, just sent you an entry ,, hope u received it !
Happy Posting :)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby