My awards


Thanks Meera of Enjoy Indian Food blog for considering me worth the You make my day award..

I would like to pass this on to

Asha from Foodieshope.. Who makes my day everyday with her encouraging comments and delicious posts on her blog

TBC of The Budding Cook..

365 Days of Pure Vegetarian

Pravs of Simply Spicy

Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures




Also, Ramya of Mane Adige has passed on the Yummy blog award to me..thanks Ramya






"Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos". As per the rules,

Four of my favourite desserts are

Rava Ladoo







Am passing on this awards to all the bloggers as each one of them come up with very nice and yummy recipes...But since rules ask me to name four of them, I decided to pass them on new bloggers...

Ramya of A good meal ought to begin with hunger

Pearls of East from Anyone can cook

Medhaa from Cook with Love

Skribles from Food with a Pinch of Love

13 comments:

Swati Raman Garg said...

u make my day too.. i too wanted to pass this on to you...

Ramya said...

thank u so much.. so sweet of u.. am thrilled.. its so motivating dear..thanks once again..

Medhaa said...

wow, I really appreciate this, It motivates us to keep going. Thank you so much. This was indeed a big surprise.

FH said...

Thank you sweetheart, I will add you to my list too. Hugs!

Enjoy the award, looking at all these desserts, you absolutely deserve it.See you tomorrow!:)

Pravs said...

hey, you make my day too :D Congrats on these well deserving awards ! Displayed dishes looks yum. you made maida halwa...looks professional. Thank you so much for the award.

TBC said...

Hey EC,
Thank you for thinking of me too. It is very kind of you.:)

Cham said...

Congrats on your awards. The halwa is gorgeous....

Kalai said...

Congrats on the awards, EC!!! You definitely deserve them, dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award. Needless to say, you make my day too. This blogging world is supportive and I ave made so many new friends. Thanks dear for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks EC - Nice of you to think of me for the award :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats on your deserved awards!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this really looks so tasty and I really would like to try this out immediately. Unfortunately I dont know what Maida is, and I have never heard of it. Is there a special name in English?
I dont know if my indian store would know what Maida is.... :(

Can anyone pls help me?
Thank you.

EC said...

Hi Anonymous..maida refers to all purpose flour.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby