Budding blogger : Uma

Meet Uma from Uma's Kitchen Experiments in the Budding blogger series..

She says -

I am Uma from Uma's Kitchen Experiments, an experimenter for 2 months old blog and a software engineer by profession. Recently I tookover the role-incharge for my kitchen after marriage.

Like many of you, I didn't know to cook much and all I knew was to cook something to eat for surviving when my mom wasn't available. Those days eating was my passion rather than cooking. Then, the day has come to cook for myself when I moved away from my home. I started very badly but after with the help of my mom, mom-in-law and granny, I learnt new recipes which are highly inclined towards South Indian Cuisine. I have also experimented few western recipes from my international recipe collections which I got from my visit to various other contries.

When I was reading throuh few cooking articles on the web, the idea of blogging struck me. Instead of just cooking, why not describe the method behind cooking in a blog, so that it is useful for other amateurs like me. Thus my blog was born. As I am new to the blogging world I thought of starting it with my mom and mom-in-law's recipe collection. So you can find more authentic South indian recipes and few western style recipes from my blog. Visit my blog. Record your feedback to improve my culinary skills.

I stumbled here from Indiblog and I was surprised to see my co-bloggers. Thank You EC for budding bloggers concept.

1 comment:

Indian Food said...

This good way to attempt for the consideration of the work and it work quality.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby