Few more awards and a tag

Thanks Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes for the friendship award, Kreativ blogger and Great buddy award.

Yasmeen of Healthnut
has also passed the Great buddy award and Kreativ blogger award..

Kitchen Flavours of Yummy Food has passed the Friendship award, Great Buddy, Kreativ blogger, Butterfly award, Chocoholic award, Yum yum blog award, Hard working blogger award and 360 deg Foodie award as well as the same tag.

Thanks all of you for the awards and tag.














7 Things I Say More Often:
1.Ohhhh
2.Lets see
3.Ok ok
4.Great
5.Super
6.Hmmmm
7.Right

7 Things I Did Before:
1. Learned Typewriting
2. Tried to learn writing Tamil
3. Went to different classes for crafts
4. Slept slept and slept long hours
5. Enjoyed winters in North India
6. Enjoyed my trips to my grandparents place
7. Travelled a lot

7 Things I do now:
1. Cooking
2. Cleaning house
3. Blogging whenever possible
4. Embrodiering my half finished saree
5. Crochet
6. Checking out old recipes book
7. Watching some movies

7 Things I Want to do:
1. Travel and see as many places possible
2. Finish all my half finished embrodiery
3. Try making new dishes
4. Trying to allocate more time for blogging
5. Crochet the designs I have been collecting
6. Finish all my unfinished crafts
7. Clear all my pending personal work

7Things That Attract Me About Opposite Sex:
1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Patience in dealing tough times
4. Smartness
5. Humbleness
6. Sense of Humour
7. Charity

7Favourite Foods:
1.Sambar vada
2.Samosa Channa
3.Alu Paratha
4.Semiya Upma
5.Potato Chips
6.Adirsam
7.Butter murukku

8 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur award n nice to know more about u..

Usha said...

Congrats on all your awards, enjoyed reading your meme....

Finla said...

Congrats with the awards.

Andhra Flavors said...

ohh great, so many awards enjoy :)

lubnakarim06 said...

Nice reading about you. Congratulations dear on all those well deseving awards.

R said...

Congrats EC... and collect all your awards from my blog too... :)

Andhra Flavors said...

Iam sharing my awards with You. collect from my blog.

Vibaas said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards, EC. I'm adding few more feathers to your cap. Pls. check http://vibaas-world.blogspot.com/2008/11/wow-is-all-i-can-say.html

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby