Awards Time

Sorry for the sudden disappearance from the blogging world..Due to some personal work, I have not been able to check out your blogs and post recipes on the blog as frequently as earlier. This is expected to continue for atleast another 2 months. However the events will go on and I hope to get delicious entries from all of you for the events. The roundup for the Party Food event would be up in a few more days as soon as I get some time. Meanwhile, a lot of friends have been very kind to me for passing a few awards which I wanted to acknowledge..Thanks friends for your affection..I have tried to include all the awards I received and updated the same in the sidebar as well..However in case I missed out any of your friendly gestures, I am very sorry about it. Please put me a word and I will include the same immediately.

Thanks to Ramya of Ramya's Kitchen Corner and Anu of Chandrabhaga for the Hard Working Blogger Award



Thanks Yasmeen of Healthnut blog, Anu of Chandrabhaga and Kitchen flavours of Yummy food for the Chocoholic award


Thanks Shama of Easy2cook recipes blog and Kitchen flavours of Yummy food for the Inspiration blog


Thanks PJ of Seduce your tastebuds, Kitchen flavours of Yummy food for the Butterfly award


Thanks Kitchen flavours of Yummy food for the Friendship award and Good Job award

9 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur bunches of awards EC...

Unknown said...

Congrats on ur Awards...

SMN said...

Hey Congrats on ur awards and wish you will be back with many more receips

lubnakarim06 said...

Congratulations dear.

Sangeeth said...

congrats girl! I too have a loads of awards i need to share...

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats, EC!! You deserve all that and more:)

Usha said...

Congrats on all of your awards :-)

Kannada Cuisine said...

Congrats on umpteen awards!

Kalai said...

Congratulations on all of the awards, EC! Take your own time and blog when you can. I'll be looking forward to more delicious recipes whenever you're able to post! :)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby