Budding blogger : Beula Thomas

Meet Beula of Eaterspot blog in the Budding blogger series..

Eaterspot was born on a weeknight when my husband and I were talking about what to eat for dinner. We were just married, and I had relocated from the US to live here in NZ. Though I work full time, I enjoy cooking after I get home from work each day. I have always been known for having an overly full schedule, so when my husband noticed that I was not repeating a dish each night, he suggested I start a food blog. So on a Thursday night in March 2010 I set up Eaterspot.

The blog has recipes that have been part of the family over the years and there are also recipes that I try for the first time. We are non-vegetarians, however I think I have cooked up more vegetarian dishes for eaterspot. I am a foodie and my husband is now a convert too, so in my spare time I enjoy reading recipes and adding them to my collection.

In 2011, my husband compiled all of my 2010 blog posts (156 recipes) and put them in a book. His hope is that I go through the recipes and edit them if required and get a recipe book published soon. I post a few times during the week, and I enjoy getting feedback, so feel free to drop a comment or two when you get time :)

3 comments:

Shama Nagarajan said...

nice to know about her...

Pooja V said...

nice to knw Beula

Nirankar said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Great and readable contect provided by the blog owner.

Keep Posting

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby