Budding blogger : Ila

Meet Ila of Cookery point blog in the Budding blogger series..

She says - I am Ila , currently living in UK. I am full time home maker now. I got married before a year and came to UK. I dint get time to learn cooking coz I was working in India before marriage. The first day in my kitchen was really difficult for me as i dono cooking. My hubby taught me the basics and i started exploring the world of Indian Cooking. Thanks to my hubby for his patience in my initial days of cooking.

I love cooking now and love to prepare recipes for my friends and relatives and got good feedback too.. hahaha:)

My blog contains general Indian recipes from both Northern and Southern parts of India. It is purely vegetarian and eggetarian blog. All the recipes are tried and tested in my kitchen. Most of the recipes are from my mom and learnt through my own experience and internet. All are welcome to my blog and expecting ur comments to improve my culinary skills.

Meet You guys in my blog :)

Have a happy cooking and eating :)

3 comments:

Reva said...

welome to the wonderful world of blogging...
Reva.
www.kaarasaaram.com

Ila said...

Hi EC
Thanks for makinf my intro here :)

Ila said...

Hi revathi..
Thank u for ur warm welcome and so kind of u...
Keep visiting :)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby