Budding blogger: Chitra Manoj

Meet Chitra of Share my recipe blog in the Budding blogger series

She says -

My name is Chitra Manoj, mom of 2 lovely boys. My native is Nagercoil (which is in South tamil nadu, but very near to kerala ). Thus our family recipes are greatly influenced from kerala and tamil nadu. My inspiration was my grandma and I loved to assist her in her cooking at a very early stage. So she taught me many family recipes and tricks...and thus the journey began...After marriage since me and my husband love to taste different food, I started to search for new recipes and thus started following few blogs. This inspired me to create my own blog and I enjoy blogging .

The recipes in the blog are mainly from family and friend's recipes and some are inspired from other blogs I follow. I love to cook the traditional food and feel no other food satisfies our tastebuds like the food prepared by grandma and ma. Hence I try to keep the tradition alive.

6 comments:

Raksha said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Chitra

Coral said...

Thanks for introducing.

foodeterian

Chitra said...

thanks raksha

Unknown said...

Great to meet you and look forward to your recipes, Chitra - nice fine EC :)

jaya's recipes said...

happy blogging chitra!!!

Chitra said...

Thank you so much EC for ur support.i've got good responds from many fellow bloggers after being in ur budding blogger series...
Thank you every one for ur support.and please do visit my blog again...

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby