Budding blogger: Gayathri

Meet Gayathri of Gayathri's cook spot in the Budding blogger segment

She says-

Hai! I am Gayathri Kumar , mother of 3years old. I started a blog last month and specialize in south indian recipes and baked goodies.

I started cooking when I was at sixth standard. My mom trained me to be a good cook. I have done a diploma in Fashion Designing and also have training in Mysore paintings. But after marriage I couldn't continue my career in fashion designing and arts. So I started cooking different varieties of food . As my passion for cooking increased I started looking for recipes online. And now I am very much interested that I started a blog spot.

2 comments:

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

EC I love this effort of yours. this way we get to know new bloggers and can visit them to enrich ourselves with different cuisine. now am off to Gayathri's blog. thanks again.

Gayathri Kumar said...

Ec, I would like to thank you for featuring my blog in the budding blogger segment. You are great.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby