Budding blogger: Shilpa

Meet Shilpa of Ruchi blog in Budding blogger segment today-

She says-

I am Shilpa and my blog is Ruchi.

I have gone through many blogs and was always thinking that I should create my own blog.
Well I think, this was the right time.

I have just started putting down the recipes which came out well, recipes inspired by online cooking blogs(like yours) or my friends or relatives (especially my mom).

Basically, I will be writing more on the Kerala recipes but ofcourse not limited to that.
I really love many other recipes (from north and south part of india).
I have tried many of those and will definitely continue to do so.

So please do visit my blog and let me know your comments and suggestions to improve my blog...

2 comments:

Varada said...

Hi,

Lovely blog.

I would love to be featured here and know your readers. Do visit http://mealtimes.blogspot.com and if you like what you see, do drop me a line so I can give you a post about me and my blog.

Thanks for helping out new people like me in promoting our works.

God bless you,
~Varada

Ruchi said...

Thanks a lot EC for introducing my blog through your budding blogger series..Your effort is really appreciable for bloggers like me who are very new to this.. Thanks :)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby