Budding blogger: Suma

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Today's featured blogger is Suma from Cakes and More.

Suma says -

My blog is about my experiments in baking, sharing some of my cakes, desserts, snacks and regular daily Indian food recipes, including Madhwa Brahmin cuisine. I am also making an attempt to collect and share information on cooking and baking ingredients in Bangalore as its a challenge finding the same here.Through my blog, I am also trying to reach put to people who shy away from cooking by providing easy recipes, hence trying to promote love for cooking.

For people like me, who are not trained in baking, but interested in the same, blogging is a great way of interacting with like-minded people across the globe. It would be a great way to learn from people who are willing to share their knowledge and help others. It would otherwise be extremely difficult to always learn from trail and error. I am looking forward to share with people with whatever little I know and also have an enriching experience myself, while improving my cooking from others' expertise.

1 comment:

Suma Rowjee said...

Thank you so very much for introducing me to other bloggers!

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby