Budding blogger: Azmeena

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Meet Azmeena from Desi Zayeka food blog-

She says -

My blog is called DesiZayeka and is like a journal to keep track of my cooking experience. For those who are unaware of the terms – Desi practically refers to anything from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Tibet; Zayeka meaning ‘taste’. It is now self explanatory as to what this blog is about – yes, you guessed it right!!! It's "Taste of India". It relates of my culinary experience which is consists of mostly Desi food, however, because I have been in States for over a decade, I do try out a lot American, Italian, Mexican and Middle Eastern dishes. Overall this blog represents “MY” culinary experience.

I would like to confess at this point that I am not such a great cook as my mom and my mom-in-law (bade ammi) is. They are one of the best cooks I have ever seen in my life – not only that but they can manage to cook for 40-50 people in just few hours. They are great cook as well as great in managing their time according to the day’s schedule – something that I am never able to do. All of my Desi receipes comes from my mom’s and bade ammi’s kitchen. All of my non-desi receipes are experiments done by me – trying to out smart mom and bade ammi (You believed me… no I am just kidding… I can never out smart them two!!!!)….. ……

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby