Budding blogger: Anshika

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Meet Anshika of Cooking pleasures blog today -

She says -

I am the author of Cooking Pleasures, a food blog, started somewhere in May.

If you ask about inspiration, then my marriage was the turning point which lead to the formation of my food blog. My husband was a typical foodie and as a newbie at that time, I only knew usual North Indian dishes. So my husband's interests, along with my own inclination towards good food took me to the long journey of discovering new dishes, be it of any cuisine. And the blog is my recipe diary.

Cooking Pleasures consists of all the knick knacks going into my life culminating into some kind of food. At times a soup or a main dish but most of the times, yummy desserts. There is one new section which I have started, ingredients dictionary. It includes details about the ingredient.

I don't specialize in any specific cuisine other than Indian. But after I started my blog I have tried my hands in making French, Chinese, Thai, Italian & even Mediterranean dishes. Basically I love trying new recipes.

The new love in my life is baking. And after a few successful attempts, I am head over heels in love with baking.

My objectives are to fulfill my 3 wishes - A Cookbook, A Novel & A Website

1 comment:

Anshika said...

Thanks a lot for featuring me here :) Got a lovely response from all the foodies.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby