Budding blogger: Sharmilee

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Sharmi from Sharmi's passion is today's featured blogger. She says-

Sharmi's passions....As the name implies this blog of mine talks all about my passions and interests.

I found myself with varied passions and interests......say Mobiles/Photography/Cooking...etc

So Sharmis Passions is a mix of all these....So here you can find recipes, information/tips abt food photography, my experiences with gadgets etc. But recently I've been closely associated myself with food photography so my space is more of cooking stuff and have just started venturing the baking world.As with the case with everyone my mother is my first inspiration!

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby