Simple Indian Food is proud to guest host the very popular MBP-Monthly blog patrol event for the month of January 2009. MBP was started by Coffee of The Spice Cafe and after various interesting themes, the theme for Jan '09 is Easy Breezy Breakfasts. Please have a look at the following notes regarding the event, some of them in Coffee's words
1. You will have to cook something from fellow bloggers (the “from” has to be a blogger and not any other cooking site!!) posted recipes. Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. No eggs please.
2. Post a pic of the final recipe on your blog linking it to the blogger (whose recipe you made) and to this event. Whether to make it a post or no, is entirely your choice. You can just put a final pic or put step by step pics or if you have made any variations you might want to highlight that or post the whole recipe. Its entirely upto you. But one final pic and a link to the blogger and this event is a must. Also link to the event announcement and Coffee's MBP page..Pls use the logo to popularise the event.
3. Email your name, permalink of your recipe/pic only and a permalink of the blogger from whom you made this dish to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘MBP Jan '09 ′ as the subject line. You neednt send the pic, I will pick it up myself from your blog.
4. The event ends on 31st Jan '09 and the roundup would be up by the first week of February. No late entries please.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries that you might want to contribute. If you don’t have a blog, you can still email the post and the pic to me and it would be published in my blog on your behalf.
Looking forward to your delicious entries to the event..