Budding blogger: Gayathri

Meet Gayathri of Everyday Living blog in Budding blogger segment

She says-

Meet Gayathri I am Gayathri,mother to 2 year old Meghana.I have recently started blogging.My blog is all about cooking along with few other things.I entered kitchen for cooking only after marriage.Now I love cooking and try to experiment with it.Thanks to my husband, whom I feel is one of the best food critic in the world(Though he denies it) and has made my cooking better and better. My blog will have recipes that I have learnt from my mom,some are my experiments and some are from cook books and internet.


Every one is welcome to my blog.


Hope you will enjoy it.

3 comments:

Prathima Rao said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Gayatri!

Unknown said...

Hi,

I love this payasam...was telling amma that i should make payasam on sunday...Lovely pic too!!!

Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Ragini Miranda's Kitchen said...

Congratulations Gayatri on being featured on Simple Indian Foods!! love your blog ! Am following it
Do drop by mine at www.happyhealthyfuncooking.blogspot.com .Thanks

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby