Budding blogger : Kalyani

Meet Kalyani from Kalyani's Kitchen in Budding blogger segment..

She says -

I'm Kalyani from Kalyani's Kitchen ...... I am a B.Tech Graduate in Comp. Science & Information Technology.

As a hobby I started blogging last year. I am from New Jersey, USA but basically from Hyderabad, India.

I am daughter to my wonderful parents, wife to my loving & caring husband and mother to my cute little princess (Harika)...

I always watched khana khazana, tarladalal shows and many other cooking shows. I used to note the recipes & tried them.

I love cooking and try to do experiments on different recipes.
I always wanted to start a cooking site where i can share my recipes with my friends around the world....

My inspiration is from various cooking sites.... In my blog mainly you will find indian recipes that can be made at home easily.
Do visit my blog and give me suggestions and comments to improve my blog .......

4 comments:

subhashini said...

nice to know more about Kalayani and thanks to you for giving such a wonderful intro about Kalayani

Kalyani said...

Thanks Subhashini ...

Unknown said...

Hi,

i visited this blog about 3 days back...there were no comments option and no followers option...dont know if it has been added now...

Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great to Know about you Kalyani - And thank you for your lovely comments on my blog :) Look forward to reading more from you...

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby