Budding blogger : Preeti

Meet Preeti of Ising Cakes and More

She says -

I am a Marathi, living in UK, working in a school full time and mad about different kinds of arts. I am a mother of a lovely boy who loves food and interior designing, although he is just 11 years old.

I believe, seeking both my profession and my passion at the same time has enabled me to balance me in my life. I love my job working in a special needs school and learning new form of art is my passion .Cooking had never been a part of me until, the day I landed up in our England’s kitchen. Meeting my son’s demands and my hubby’s likings discovered a cook in me.My parent’s recent visit to UK helped me discover a bit more about cooking…especially the baking and the cake decorating part. I baked cakes, decorated cakes, served cakes, ate cakes, sang about cakes and now I love cakes…hence my blog…..isingcakes! This blog is a collection of my passion, my hobbies, my crazes and all my experiences as I learn and apply . I will be sharing all my culinary collections in Sweet n Savoury section of my blog. My artistic flair will be shared through Different Strokes and last but not the least all my baking and cake decoration will be in the Isingcakes section.


1 comment:

Isingcakes said...

Thank you so very much EC for introducing my blog in this section. This has made me feel so welcome in the bloggers world.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby