Budding blogger: Neethu

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Today's featured blogger is Neethu from Kitchen Express..She says-

I always had the interest for cooking but when I was smaller. y mom never used to allow me into kitchen as she would say " I m there to make, I will make and give u".. That actually spoiled me a little and made me lazy to start cooking when I moved to Dubai, when I got my first job. But then during those times I hardly used to get time to cook when I reach home after work. Then I got married. Though I used to cook its not always that I cooked something new (as I was working duing that time). The real interest started when I started being a home-maker after delivering to our little princess :) (5.5 month old now). I actually wanted to do something related to cooking. One day while on internet, as usual I was searching a new recipe, I came across many blogs and that inspired me to start one!!. I also thought in sure it would be useful for my princess to, that is if she has interest in cooking ;)... Thats when I started my blog named KITCHEN EXPRESS.

At first, when I hardly got comments I thought I m not gonna make it far. But then slowly slowly I started getting many blogger friends and awards. Then I knew I m doing the right thing and I m actaully earning compliments from my blogger friends for my hard work. Today I m proud that I have started my blog which can help many people out there who are just on the edge of the ABC's of cooking :)... My blog doesnt not specialize in any cuisines.. From North to South India everything is there and still trying on new things :). Planning to do few international dishes too :).. hopefully one day with many others we all will be known for our wonderful recipes ;)

Dear all, plz do log into my small world of recipes and do have a look. I would also be sincerely thankful to each one of you if you could log in with ur id and be follower of blog. I would really appreciate that :)... do let me know your comments about my blog. I m all ears for more chages if needed to be made. Thanks u all for time you gave to read this :)

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby