Budding blogger : Chaitrali

Meet Chaitrali from I am not a Chef blog this week in the Budding blogger series..

She says -

I am Chaitrali Pathak-Bhagat currently staying in Russelsheim, Germany. I am basically from Pune and have been here for the past 8-9 months. I have done my hotel management diploma and then have worked with Oberoi Hotels and ITC hotel ( Fortune Group) for about 3 1/2 years and after that was teaching in the Hotel Management Institutes in Pune. As i have also mentioned on my blog; when I was doing Hotel Management Course and even when I finished it, many people ( my friends and relatives) kept asking me for some or the other recipes; considering hotel management is only about Kitchen and cooking. For some reason; I could not bring myself to write recipes for them( Actually I use to hate Kitchen Practicals, because our teachers use to make us work like hell in the Institute's Kitchen). I am actually a Housekeeper by profession; I was working in Housekeeping department with Oberoi hotels and Fortune Hotel, and also was teaching subjects like Housekeeping, Front Office. So I was never interested in cooking and experimenting. Though I use to cook at home even before marriage.

I got married, and that is when i started exploring my cooking skills ( may be to impress my husband, my in-laws ;-) ). For the past 8-9 months, I am in Germany with my husband. Since I am on dependant Visa; I cannot take up a job here. This way I almost wasted about 5-6 months just lazing around.

I got this idea of blogging through one of my school friend who is active blogger; and then I thought let me also do this as I have lot of free time which can be utilized and help my friends and relatives by giving them the recipes, they always wanted me to pen down earlier.

I would like to clearly mention here that I may not participate in any blog events; if i don't feel so, as this blog is for my friends and relatives ; but otherwise if something interesting comes up then I am game for it.

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby