Budding blogger : Padhu

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging from Jan '09) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.



This week's featured blogger is Padhu from Padhu's kitchen. A very neat, simple and elegant template, beautiful pictures and recipes for amateurs to try are the highlights of her blog..Here is what Padhu has to say-

Hello everybody

I am Padhu from India, who has entered the blogging world since August 2009.

I am married and a mother of 2 wonderful kids. I started blogging to share my cooking experience with others and it is also a creative outlet for me.

I am very particular about health and try to make my recipes as healthy as possible without compromising on the taste. I also wanted to bring back Traditional Indian recipes in this era of fast food.

My blog is all about easy to cook vegetarian dishes and tips for the novice to kitchen. My interest in cooking developed when my kids started enjoying my cooking.
I am very particular about the quality and content of my blog and will never compromise on that. After I started blogging I have developed interest in food photography also.

I hope you will support me and encourage me with your feedback and comments to make my blog more useful and appealing.

3 comments:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Nice to know about you....

Priya Suresh said...

Nice to know more about Padhu..

Padhu Sankar said...

Thank you Dear EC for featuring me in the budding blogger series.It means a lot to me.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby