Budding blogger :Geeta

Meet Geeta of Sun Moon and Potatoes in the budding blogger segment.

She says-

"Cooking is at once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love." -
Craig Claiborne, Kitchen Primer


I am Geetha from ‘Sun Moon & Potatoes’. I am a passionate cook, mom to a little boy and a Regulatory Affairs Executive by profession. My mom and grandmother are expert cooks. I always loved the food they made; but I never thought that some day, I would be trying to recreate them in my kitchen to perfection.
My journey of culinary adventures did not start until I came to Dublin. When I used to take lunch into work, most of my Irish colleagues would be very curious about Indian cuisine. I loved the fact that they wanted to know more about Indian cooking. The endless questions never bothered me and that’s when I realized my passion for cooking. It’s at the same time when my darling husband (who is a big foodie himself) also encouraged me to set up a website and share the recipes with the world. He took it upon himself to set it up for me once the name was selected and here it is... just over a year old now.
Now you must be wondering... but why the name Sun Moon and Potatoes?? The name signifies that every element of the earth seeps into the dishes I conjure up. This could be a hearty potato creation or an opulent, extravagant recipe of seafood paella. I use this space to express my uninhibited joy of living, cooking and loving.
My speciality is cuisine from Kerala but I love to try all types of recipes. When someone asks me for a specific recipe, I can never wait until I try it out in my kitchen. My main aim is to make delicious recipe quickly and with the least ingredients possible or alternatively, with readily available ingredients. As soon as I have cooked something, my hubby is ready with the camera to take some shots, before he can dive into the food. I always look forward to his comments about the recipe.
So now I would like to welcome you all to my world www.sunmoonandpotatoes.com – feel free to explore, express and experiment.
I would like to say a big thank you to EC for introducing me on the Budding Blogger series.

2 comments:

jaya's recipes said...

welcome geetha you have a nice space!

Sun Moon and Potatoes said...

Thank you so much, Uma :)
Please do keep checking it out regularly for more updates!

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby