Budding blogger : Prathima

Meet Prathima of Indian recipes in this weeks Budding blogger series..

Hi, I am Prathima Shivraj, married to a loving husband Anand and live in Bangalore.

I am a food enthusiast who enjoys cooking for my husband. My interest for cooking grew before my marriage , My mom is my first Guru in cooking. Luckily I got chance to learn Karnataka items also by observing my mother-in-law's cooking and also from my husband, and now I am cooking all Telangana, Karnataka recipes for my husband.

This Blog is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for all things food and wanted to share easy, complex, traditional, tasty dishes that I cook.

4 comments:

Raksha said...

nice to know Pratima

jaya's recipes said...

Hi budding blogger!you have nice and different recipes!will stay in touch!happy blogging!

Prathima Shivraj said...

Thank you Raksha

Prathima Shivraj said...

Thank you Uma Shankar, I have posted many more recipes, if you have time plz check it out and comment.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby