Budding blogger: Padma

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.


Meet Padma of My kitchen this week in Budding blogger series. She is almost nearing the mark of 100 recipes on her blog and has a good collection of variety food on her blog.

Here is what Padma has to say -

First of all I would like to thank “Simple Indian food” for promoting new bloggers. I have been cooking for past 2 years, and in the initial days I felt like I was just cooking because I have to cook. When I was in my in-laws house for the first time after i got married, my mother-in-law asked me to make Tamarind Rasam and I didn't even know what all we use for Rasam. Some how I managed calling my mom and prepared that dish. After coming here to USA, one day my husband asked me to make Tamarind Rice, and I put sugar instead of salt ( as both looks same). That was when I took cooking serious and luckily I found vahrehvah.com. I spend my whole day browsing some Indian cooking blogs and sites.

I would like to say, people who inspired me to cook are VahChef Mr. Sanjay Thumma, and My Husband Mr.Datta. We are by birth vegetarians and usually I cook country side vegetarian dishes of Andhra. My Husband loves to have South indian food. So most of the time I choose my dish from south indian cuisine. I am full time home maker and I started blogging just to spend some quality time everyday. Now it has became my full time job and I am loving it. Always I make sure to give quality content to my blog readers and detailed step by step procedures along with photographs.

6 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Good Luck to Padma! I checked her space out. It has an awesome collection with very detailed step-by-step photos.

tinyskillet said...

Nice to meet you Padma. I am looking forward to checking out your blog.

priya said...

good luck padma...great going, dear!

Valli Datta said...

Thank you Cool Lassie and Lyndsey.....Do visit my blog.

Meena said...

Great post!!!

Congrats to Padma...lovely and inspiring to hear about bloggers who have come so far with their blog!!!

AJET said...

Hi..

i am one of the followers of the blog written by PADMA....

I appreciate her patience in bringing this blog......

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby