Budding blogger: Sanjana

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.


This week meet Sanjana from KO Rasoi. She appears to focus on vegan food, eggless baking and most importantly shares the secret of Gujarati cuisine..Check her blog for all these and more..

Sanjana feels

KO Rasoi is about all the important things in life... Families, food and happiness through creativity. For me, KO Rasoi is a place where I can share the Vegetarian Gujarati recipes my family and I grew up eating. I believe I inherited my passion for food from my two late grandfathers who were both superb chefs. I like to cook both traditional Indian food and also fusion dishes which combine ingredients and cooking styles from all over the world. I don't think food is about fancy presentation- food is about flavours, colours and the way dishes makes you feel when you eat them. Do they bring back memories? Do they make you think of long lost friends? Or perhaps your family? If so, then KO Rasoi is the place to come and share your memories of food and perhaps to learn a little bit about mine. Hope to see you there sometime...


3 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Good luck to Sanjana. She has a fabulous space with awesome recipes.

FH said...

Hi Sanjana, welcome to blogging.

beemac1980 said...

YOUR BLOG IS EXCELLENT.

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby